- Who is the processor of your data.
- The purpose for which we gather the data requested.
- What is the legitimisation for their processing.
- The length of time we store the data.
- Who your data are assigned to.
- What your rights are.
1. Party Responsible
MAPAL Software S.L. B85594752
C/ Arte 21, 6º, (28033) Madrid.
Telephone no: + 34 917 681 560
Email address: email@example.com
2. Purposes, legitimation and storage of the processing of data sent via the:
Purpose: To answer your requests for information or suggestions, resolve your doubts, queries or requests and to send you information on our products, services and activities via digital media (Email, SMS, WhatsApp), if you check the acceptance box.
Legitimisation: The user’s consent when requesting information via our contact form and checking the acceptance box for the sending of commercial communications.
Storage: Until resolution of your request or email query, if no new processing has been generated and, if applicable, until you request to unsubscribe from further commercial information.
Purpose: To answer your requests for information or suggestions and deal you’re your doubts and queries regarding our service or products.
Legitimisation: The user’s consent when requesting information via our email address.
Storage: Once your email request has been answered, if no new processing has been generated.
SENDING OF A CURRICULUM VITAE BY EMAIL OR VIA THE CONTACT FORM
Purpose: To have your curriculum to take part in our personnel selection processes.
Legitimisation: The user’s consent when sending us their personal information and curriculum for our personnel selection processes.
Storage: Throughout the personnel selection processes in progress and during 1 year for future processes.
SUBSCRIPTION TO OUR NEWSLETTER
Purpose: To send out our newsletter, information and advertising for our products, discounts or brand events including by digital media (Email, SMS, WhatsApp).
Legitimisation: The user’s consent when subscribing to your newsletter.
Storage: Until the interested party revokes their consent and requests being unsubscribed from the service.
Obligation to provide your personal data and the consequences for a failure to do so
The supply of personal data requires a minimum age of 13 years, or, if applicable, sufficient legal capacity to enter into a contract.
The personal data requested are necessary to manage your requests and failure to do so signifies we cannot attend to your correctly or fulfil the purposes described above.
3. Recipients of the data
Your data are confidential and will not be transferred to third parties unless legally required.
4. Rights regard to your data
When consent is the basis for the data processing, it shall be revocable at all times and under no circumstance may withdrawal of consent condition the execution of the contracts or relations arising previously.
You may also exercise the following rights:
- Request access to your personal data or rectification of same when inaccurate.
- Request their deletion when, amongst other reasons, they are no longer necessary for the purpose for which they were governed.
- Request the limitation of processing in certain circumstances.
- Request opposition to the processing of your data due to your particular situation.
- Request data portability when so provided in law.
- Other rights recognised in applicable law.
In the event of any dispute with the company with regard to the processing of your data you may lodge a claim before the Data Protection Authority (www.agpd.es).